Thursday 21 January 2016

A Haunted Past Life (Jen's Story). I had a brilliant review today!


goo.gl/s5UacB
Free if you subscribe to Kindle United.
Also available in paperback.


on 28 May 2016
I chose this rating as this book and the previous one I read by Carol Arnall were different to any books I have ever read before.Carol must be a very spiritual lady and I am looking forward to reading more of her stories

 It was following a serious road accident in the late 1980s that I decided as I could not return to work, I would write a book. Having always had an interest in the Supernatural - I read the tarot cards for a while - the booklet was obviously always going to be about ghosts. When I was reading the cards many people told me ghost stories, so with their permission these were included. Local papers were always helpful in publishing my appeals for stories, and there was no shortage of people willing to share their ghostly tales. My first ghost booklet Mystical Staffordshire, appeared in the early 1990s. I really only intended writing one, but as it was so popular I wrote another, then another. Numerous ghostly booklets later I combined them into Mysterious Happenings. I have also written other books, Birmingham Girls, Choosing Your Psychic Pathway, Ghosts Angels & Hauntings. I decided to turn my hand to writing fiction in 2007, and thoroughly enjoyed the experience of writing Dancing with Spirits and Spirits of the Lights the sequel. Followed by The Other Place, and Jen's Story,Torn Between Two Times. All of my books apart from Birmingham Girls are full of mystical happenings.

No comments: