Thursday 30 October 2014

I've updated my biography

Following a serious road accident in the late 1980s, I made the decision to begin writing.
Having always had an interest in the Supernatural and reading tarot cards, I knew my first piece had to be about ghosts. When reading tarot, many people had shared ghost stories with me, so with their permission these were included. Local newspapers proved a great source of information, publishing appeals for stories, and there was no shortage of people willing to share their ghostly tales.
I published my first booklet of ghost stories, Mystical Staffordshire, in the early 1990s. I had only intended writing one booklet, but it was so popular I wrote another, then another. Numerous ghostly booklets later I combined them into a book: Mysterious Happenings. 
I wrote my first fiction book in 2007, Dancing with Spirits, followed by the sequel Spirits of the Lights, Other fiction books followed, The Other Place, A Haunted Past Life (Jen's Story), The Haunting of Kate Somner.
My nonfiction books are Birmingham Girls,Whatever Happened to Birmingham Girls, Choosing Your Psychic Pathway, Mysterious Happenings, Rugeley Ghost Walk.
My next novel The House of Psychics will be available in December.
All of my books, with the exception of my autobiography Birmingham Girls,are full of mystical happenings.

Link to my Amazon page  http://tinyurl.com/ky798qr

No comments: