Sunday 22 June 2014

One of the books I will reread is The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey It's a magical read. I rarely reread but this books haunts me. Her descriptive powers are second to none. Although I felt slightly disappointed by the ending I am determined it will be my next.
At the moment I am reading a book by Diana Chamberlain. She's a new author to me and I am enjoying it. I can't find it on Amazon at the moment. I'll have a search round to see if it's out of stock or something. She certainly has a long book list.
I finished a book by Rosie Goodwin not so long ago. I enjoyed it. She wrote The Ribbon Weaver, her research is impeccable. She can certainly tell a good story.
At the moment I am studying wild flowers. One of my favourite books is Wild Flower Meadows by Pam Pilkington. It's full of beautiful pictures and packed choc-a-block with useful informationhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Wildflower-Meadows-Margaret-Pilkington/dp/1906506264/ref=sr_1_16?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1403436264&sr=1-16&keywords=the+old+hay+meadows

The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey

Another enjoyable book I aim to reread is The Age of Innocence by Joan Riley,
I found this book packed with interesting facts about Joan's life and time. My only regret was when I finished it. 



No comments: