Sunday 1 June 2014

My First Selfie Interview - Lol!

 My First Selfie Interview!

I thought that seeing as selfie photographs are sweeping the world a selfie interview was definitely the way I should go! Here it is.

Do you enjoy any particular programmes on the television?
My favourites are the old films, such as Wuthering Heights. The original version is the best. It always makes me cry. I also like Gone With The Wind. I like programmes about the countryside. Any programme about buildings; such as Grand Designs, as long as they aren’t too over the top. Or if I’m lucky programmes about cathedrals.

What books/magazines do you read?
I enjoy novels about the post-war years. In particular family sagas where the main character overcomes serious problems and finds her happy ever after; Biographies about ordinary people are fascinating, and books about autism. Wild flower books are among my favourite read, and books about embroidery.
I don’t read many magazines nowadays. They don’t appeal to me. I have the writing magazines, Woman & Home, Good Housekeeping, Stitch Magazine & Workbox Magazine, to feed my embroidery obsession.

Do you have any hobbies?
Yes, walking, embroidering, fabric painting, and of course writing, and photography.

Do you listen to music?
Yes! I love listening to Rod Stewart, Abba, The Carpenters, The Pierces – particularly Kings. And a few of the classics.

What inspired you to write The Other Place?
 I was thinking about claustrophobia one night, and all the added anxieties that can arise from this problem. I have suffered with this horrid phobia nearly all my life when suddenly  Chrissie James and her family entered my mind. The story wrote itself after that.

After I had finished writing the story, many of my anxieties disappeared. I can’t say that I am cured, but it helped me considerably.
Available from Amazon Kindle and in paperback.
An Amazon Best Seller


A few of the other books I've written

No comments: