Friday 1 March 2013

About Me



It was following a serious road accident in the late 1980s that I decided as I could not return to work, I would write a book. Having always had an interest in the Supernatural - I read the tarot cards for a while - the booklet was obviously always going to be about ghosts. When I was reading the cards many people told me ghost stories, so with their permission these were included. Local papers were always helpful in publishing my appeals for stories, and there was no shortage of people willing to share their ghostly tales.
My first ghost booklet Mystical Staffordshire appeared in the early 1990s. I only ever meant to write one booklet, but, as, it was so popular I wrote another, then another. Numerous ghostly booklets later I combined them together into Mystical Happenings. Since publishing this book, I have written numerous booklets and had many articles published in leading magazines.
My dream was always to write a novel; after many false starts I sat down one day and began to write, ‘Dancing With Spirits. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole process and immediately wrote the sequel Spirits of the Lights
Since then I have written,
The Other Place. A supernatural mystery.
The Other Place is set in Birmingham in the 1950s and follows the life of Chrissie James and her family. Chrissie, suffers from claustrophobia and various other phobias, a hypnotherapist helps her by regressing her to a past life, in the hope that  it will help her to find the cause of her illness and help her recovery. 
A Haunted Past Life A supernatural story.

Birmingham Girls, Memories, Mysterious Happenings, Choosing Your Psychic Pathway, Ghosts Angels &; Hauntings, and Memories. are my nonfiction books.

To buy a copy of Dancing with Spirits click here - tinyurl.com/cotlcen
To buy a copy of The Other Place click here - http://tinyurl.com/bslbetb
To buy a copy of A Haunted Past Life click here -  http://tinyurl.com/clltjpu









www.carolarnall.com

No comments: